Our delivery service is simple and transparent – any orders under £250 (excl. Vat) will incur a delivery charge of £45 in the UK. However, if you spend over £250, your delivery is free*.
- FREE Standard 3-Day Delivery – We offer a free* delivery service on all orders over our £250 (excl. Vat) minimum order value. This delivery service is generally within three working days, unless otherwise stated.
- Next Day Delivery – We are able to offer next day delivery on some items at an additional charge, which will be calculated at the time of placing the order. Whilst we will always do our best to accommodate requests for next day delivery, this option is dependent on lead times from manufacturers and stock, so this option is only available when you call us first to confirm.
*Please note: Whilst we will generally always offer a free delivery service on all orders over £250, occasionally we may have to charge a small delivery fee to cover the cost of delivering to certain remote postcodes. Please call us if you would like further details.
As well as the options above, we may be able to send your delivery out on a nominated day, either within the time period outlined above or at a later date – giving you peace of mind that your order has been placed well in advance and your delivery will arrive when you need it! Again, this option is only available when you speak to an advisor.
Items to collect
Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate collections.
- Where in the UK do you deliver?
We can deliver to most UK mainland addresses. If you are concerned that your delivery address is too remote, or inaccessible please feel free to contact us on 01606 214201 before placing your order. Deliveries to the Channel Islands can be made but will be subject to a delivery charge. We will however require 24 Hours to calculate the cost of this shipping charge, therefore please email your order requirements to email@example.com at least one day prior to you placing an order.
- Can you deliver abroad?
At this moment in time we unfortunately cannot arrange delivery outside of the UK. However we do sell to overseas customers who are willing to arrange their own shipping. We would be happy to discuss this option with you.
- How long does it take to deliver my items?
We aim to deliver to most UK mainland addresses within 3 working days from order placement. Once the order is placed and delivery has been scheduled, you may receive your order anytime during work hours 8am – 5pm on any day leading up to your estimated delivery date.
- How much does delivery cost?
We currently provide FREE delivery within three working days on all orders over £250 (excl. Vat). If Next Day delivery is required, or if the order does not meet our £250 minimum, this will incur a delivery charge, which will be calculated at the time of placing the order.
If a delivery is refused or unable to be made due to the customer, additional delivery charges will be incurred and become payable prior to being re-delivered.
- Where will the delivery be dropped off?
We can deliver to the kerbside only to domestic houses. Our drivers cannot enter private homes or carry materials to another part of your property.
On building sites, our drivers will deliver to your storage areas if practical and safe to do so. [at the drivers discretion]
Waiting time over and above 30 minutes will be charged at £50 per hour, or any part of an hour.
- Can I ask for a specific time and date for delivery?
We can try to accommodate your specific needs, but require that you make this known prior to placing the order. If you place the order first, we will of course try to meet your requirements, but unfortunately cannot guarantee that this will be possible.
- I need my delivery on a FORS vehicle, is this possible?
Yes, we are able to accommodate vehicle/delivery requirements. Please make us aware of this at the time of ordering. *FORS may incur a surcharge
- Does an order have to be delivered to the payment card address?
No, we can deliver to whatever address you specify at the time of order. We do recommend however that you the customer receive and sign for the order.
- Do I need to be on site to take delivery?
Someone will need to sign for the delivery, and this person should be over the age of 18. This person if not you, needs to be authorised by you, to check the delivery and approve the order is correct and sign for such.