Ardex X77W – Wall and Floor Adhesive
Ardex X77W – Wall and Floor Adhesive. Microtec fibre reinforced, ultra rapid setting and hardening, cement based, floor and wall tile adhesives. Specifically formulated to have enhanced properties of adhesion and flexibility, the advanced slump resistance properties make Ardex X77 W ideal for fixing large format wall tiles.
- MICROTEC fibre reinforcement for high performance
- Ultra rapid setting and hardening – walk on and grout after only 90 minutes
- Advanced slump resistance, double that of ‘T’ classified adhesives, ideal for fixing large format wall tiles
- Ideal for all tile types including porcelain, fully vitrified, mosaics and terrazzo
- High yield – 5.5m2 @ 3mm
- Rapid strength development allows floors to be put back in use and subject to full loads after 24 hours
- Ideal for swimming pools and wet areas
- For internal and external applications
- Suitable for underfloor heating
Ardex X77W Uses
Ideal for fixing ceramic or fully vitrified tiles and other tiles with low porosity, as well as glass and porcelain mosaics, and terrazzo. Ardex X77 W adheres strongly to most construction materials including concrete, cement and sand renders and screeds, heated sub-floors, brickwork and blockwork, gypsum plaster, plasterboard and existing ceramic tiled surfaces. The BS EN 12004 C2 FTE S1 designation for Ardex X77 W, classify the adhesives as ‘improved fast setting deformable cementitious adhesive with reduced slip and extended open.’ The enhanced setting and hardening performance means that after only 24 hours, the adhesive can withstand full loads.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to browse more of our Ardex range.
Want to see how Ardex X77 W has been used? Click here to view a range of Ardex Projects.