Codex FM 10 – Self-levelling compound for thicknesses up to 10mm
Codex FM 10 – Self-levelling compound for thicknesses up to 10mm for interior application. Self-levelling cement floor smoothing compound for thicknesses up to 10 mm. Suitable for equalising, levelling and smoothing of substrates. For the manufacturing of level installation areas for subsequent tiles and natural stone coverings for interior applications. Powdery, improved dry working mortar with special fine grain screen line. Produces after mixing a quick-setting flowing compound with very good flow properties, high yield and low-tension rapid setting characteristics.
- For the manufacturing of level, firm installation substrates for ceramic tiles and plates, natural stone coverings, etc.
- Commercial and industrial areas with normal wear
- Wet rooms (with subsequent composite seal)
- Calcium sulphate and cementitious screeds
- Old tile, plates and terrazzo floor coverings
- New poured asphalt screeds (max. 5 mm thickness)
- Old substrates with strongly bonded waterproof adhesive and compound residues
- Hot water underfloor heating
- Floor temperature control with electric heating conductors for panel heating
Not quite what you’re looking for? View our full Codex range here.