Codex NC 366 Maxx -Low slump smoothing mortar
Codex NC 366 Maxx -Low slump smoothing mortar with lightweight fillers for thicknesses from 3–50 mm. Low slump, hydraulic rapid setting special cement mortar
for thicknesses from 3 – 50 mm in tiling work. Suitable for smoothing and filling uneven surfaces, damaged areas and hollows on absorbent, mineral surfaces as well as for
smoothing work to falls in areas with drains and gullies – also as a fixing mortar for tiling boards (coated hard foam board). For floor, walls and ceilings in interior and exterior locations. Codex NC 366 Maxx is a highly plasticised, dry powder mortar with lightweight fillers, mineral aggregates and additives. When mixed with water, it produces a smooth, low slump, hydraulic setting smoothing compound with the best application properties for thicknesses from 3 – 50 mm without additional aggregation.
Amongst others suitable for/on:
- Damp, wet and underwater areas
- Balconies and terraces
- Cement- and lime-cement- renders
- Masonry of brick, concrete-blocks, blown-concrete, lime stone, gas concrete
- In-situ and pre-cast concrete (min. 6 months old)
- Cement screeds
- Adequately gritted mastic asphalt
- Warm water underfloor heating systems
- Floor heating with surface electrical cabling
- Domestic, commercial and industrial locations
Not quite what you’re looking for? View our full Codex range here.