Codex NC 395 gradient filler is a flowable cement floor filler for layer thicknesses of 3- 50 mm. It is ideally suited for producing gradient levelling compounds up to 4% in interior and exterior areas.
For preparation work on gradients up to 4% slope, for smoothing, levelling, ramping and improving floor surfaces in interior and exterior locations.
LEED: Meets the LEED requirements in IEQ Credit (4 .1) Low Emitting Materials (LEED v 4)
- For the manufacturing of level, firm installation substrates for ceramic tiles and plates, natural stone coverings, etc.
- Commercial and industrial areas with normal wear
- Wet rooms (with subsequent composite seal)
- Calcium sulphate and cementitious screeds
- Old tile, plates and terrazzo coverings
- New mastic asphalt screeds (max. 5 mm thickness)
- Old substrates with strongly bonded waterproof adhesive and compound residues
- Underfloor heating systems
The flowable cement floor filler codex NC 395 allows gradient levelling up to 4% and is also self -smoothing for a level surface. It is therefore ideal for use indoors and outdoors as well as in wet and moist environments.