Codex Power Plus Turbo – Rapid Thin-Bed Mortar
Codex Power Plus Turbo – Rapid Thin-Bed Mortar. Low slump, flexible, hydraulic rapid-setting, plasticised thinbed mortar in accordance with DIN EN 12 004 C2 TE for
installation of ceramic wall and floor tiling, in interior and exterior locations. Plasticised, hydraulic rapid-setting, dry mortar mix. When mixed with water, produces a fine-grained, smooth and low-slump mortar with excellent working properties.
Amongst others suitable for/on:
- Fine and coarse, large and small format tiling
- Earthenware, stoneware and clinker
- Interior fine stoneware
- Natural and artificial stone tiles, non-translucent, coloured, with low deformation performance
- Bonded insulation- and lightweight construction-boards
- Tiling board
- Bonded dry screeds
- Cement, lime/cement renders, plaster
- Brickwork, stonework, blown concrete, limestone
- In-situ concrete, pre-cast concrete (min. 6 months old)
- Calcium sulphate- and cement- screeds
- Warm-water floor heating
Mixing with codex Power Mix additive produces a ”flex mortar” with special bond and deformation properties.
Not quite what you’re looking for? View our full Codex range here.