Codex Stone SX 20 Trass – Medium Bed Mortar
Codex Stone SX 20 Trass – Medium Bed Mortar. Pliable and compact medium bed mortar according to DIN EN 12 004 C1 TE. For the installation of natural stone and concrete tiles resistant to discolouration and deformation as well as coverings with larger thickness tolerances or backing with pronounced profiles. Suitable for wall and floor coverings for interior and exterior use. Versatile plastic-improved installation mortar for applicationin medium bed processes. Adding Trass reduces the tendency to efflorescence and discolouration of the installed floor coverings.
- Concrete and natural stone tiles with slight tendency to deformation and discolouration
- Cotto, hand-formed or brick tiles
- Compound-suitable insulation and light building boards
- Smoothing work on walls and floors
- Typical medium bed applications
- Screeds from cement, gypsum and mastic asphalt conforming to standards
- Site-mixed concrete, prefab concrete elements (at least 6 months old)
- Lime-cement plaster, cement plaster, gypsum plaster
- Compound-capable and load-bearing dry construction elements
- Uzin Multimoll mats
- Tile support elements
- Solid joint walls from brick, concrete blocks, gas concrete, lime sand brick
Not quite what you’re looking for? View our full Codex range here.