Codex FG300 Surface Primer – Dispersion primer for absorbent substrates
Codex FG300 Surface Primer – Dispersion primer for absorbent substrates. Ready to use, rapid drying, dispersion primer primarily for the treatment of absorbent, mineral substrates prior to preparation with cement-based levelling compounds, prior to installation work with thin-bed and medium-bed mortars and prior to application of bonded seal-coats. For interior and exterior use.
- Cement- and calcium sulphate- screeds
- Concrete, gas concrete
- Plasterboard and plaster- fibreboard
- Brick, sand-lime brick, block and breeze-block walling
- Cement-, lime-cement- and gypsum- renders
- Mastic asphalt to bind fine dust prior to application of codex thin-bed mortars
- In domestic, commercial and industrial locations
- Warm water underfloor heating systems
Especially suitable as a primer prior to smoothing with Codex and Uzin cement compounds as a bonding agent, absorbency reducer and dust binder on predominantly absorbent substrates.
Not quite what you’re looking for? View our full Codex range here.