Isocrete Alpha Smoothing Compound – Polymer modified
Isocrete Alpha Smoothing Compound – Polymer modified. A one pack polymer modified smoothing compound manufactured from a combination of natural and recycled raw materials. Hand (2 – 20 mm) or pump applied (4 – 20 mm) underlayment, for effective smoothing of Isocrete Alpha Screed surfaces before the installation of floor coverings, e.g. vinyl, carpets, ceramic tiles, wood block linoleum or cork.
- Self levelling, with a very smooth finish
- Laitance free, no sanding required
- Walk on after 2 hours under suitable conditions
- Can be used over underfloor heating systems
- High final strength, BRE Test Category A. (BS8204)
- Single pack
- Protein free will not harbour bacteria
- Environmentally friendly product
Isocrete Alpha Smoothing Compound is laid at 2 – 20 mm, however a 4 mm average thickness is a typical expectation on a reasonably level base.
Not suitable in applications that may be exposed to regular or permanent water contact.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to view more of our Flowcrete/Isocrete range.
Want to see how Isocrete Alpha Smoothing Compound and other Flowcrete/Isocrete products have been used? Click here to view a range of Flowcrete/Isocrete Projects.