Isopol SBR – Polymer latex screed additive and bonding agent
Isopol SBR – Polymer latex screed additive and bonding agent. A styrene butadiene (SBR) polymer latex screed additive and bonding agent.
- Toppings and screeds can be applied at low thickness
- Toppings and screeds installed at low water : cement ratios due to strong plasticising effect
- Improved workability
- Excellent resistance to water and water vapour
- Low shrinkage plus rapid strength development
- Improved physical strengths i.e. compressive, flexural, tensile
- Improved abrasion resistance
To produce polymer modified wearing screeds for heavy duty & industrial flooring and for rapid drying, levelling screeds (minimum 10 mm thickness) to receive various types of floor finishes.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to view more of our Flowcrete/Isocrete range.
Want to see how Isopol SBR and other Flowcrete/Isocrete products have been used? Click here to view a range of Flowcrete/Isocrete Projects.