Isocrete Self Level Plus – Cement-based underlayment
Isocrete Self Level Plus – Cement-based underlayment. A fast drying, pump applied, cement-based underlayment for levelling of concrete floors before the installation of floor coverings e.g. vinyl, carpets, ceramic tiles, wood block, linoleum or cork.
Isocrete SL Plus is suitable as a temporary work surface for following trades prior to vinyl being applied. An 8 mm average thickness is a typical expectation on a reasonably level base.
- Good resistance to point loading and abrasion
- Self levelling
- Rapid installation – 2000m2 per day
- Fast setting – walk on after 2 – 4 hours under suitable conditions
- Fast drying – install moisture sensitive finishes after 24 hours dependent on thickness, ambient temperatures and humidity
- Single pack
- Protein free – will not harbour bacteria
Suitable for floors in office buildings, shops, public buildings, schools, hospitals, airports and prisons. Isocrete Self Level Plus provides good resistance to impact, point loading and abrasion – making it suitable as a temporary work surface for following trades prior to vinyl being applied. Suitable under vinyl, carpets, ceramic tiles, wood block, linoleum or cork.
Coverage : 11.9 kg/m2 for 7mm
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to view more of our Flowcrete/Isocrete range.
Want to see how Isocrete Self Level Plus and other Flowcrete/Isocrete products have been used? Click here to view a range of Flowcrete/Isocrete Projects.