Mapei Adesilex P10 – High Performance White Cementitious Adhesive
Mapei Adesilex P10 – High Performance White Cementitious Adhesive. Adesilex P10 is a particularly fine white powder composed of cement, graded aggregates, synthetic resins and special additives according to a formulation developed in Mapei’s research laboratories.
- Easily workable
- Slip resistant
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Extended open time
- Excellent adhesion to all conventional materials
- Highly thixotropic
Suitable for use on interior and exterior floors, and wall bonding: installation of normal or heavy weight mesh-backed or paper-faced glass, ceramic and marble mosaic.
Bonding of ceramic, glass and marble mosaic on cementitious renders, from the top towards the bottom.
- Bonding mosaic on non planar substrates, without tiles slipping.
- Bonding mosaic on gypsum board panels
Application when mixed with Isolastic diluted 1:1 with water
- Bonding mosaic in swimming pools on renders or on substrates waterproofed with Mapelastic
- Internal bonding of mosaic on existing ceramic tiles
- Bonding small format ceramic tiles on renders in swimming pools
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to browse more of our Mapei range.
Want to see how Mapei Adesilex P10 and other Mapei products have been used? Click here to view a range of Mapei Projects.