Mapei Adesilex PA – Synthetic Resin Based Adhesive
Mapei Adesilex PA – Synthetic Resin Based Adhesive in alcohol for wooden flooring. Adesilex PA is a rapid-setting synthetic resin-based adhesive in alcohol formulated in a thixotropic, easy to trowel paste of a light wood colour. Adesilex PA does not contain water and by the solvent evaporation it forms a film with high bonding strength and flexibility and absorbs the normal thermal and hygrometric movement of wood over the substrate.
Use Adesilex PA for bonding:
• parquet in strips or mosaic;
• any type of wood flooring in small sizes;
• prefinished parquet in small sizes
• anhydrite and asphalt screeds;
• cementitious screeds;
• wood underlayments;
• chipboard and masonite panels;
• underfloor heating systems;
• Mapecem, Mapecem Pronto, Topcem and Topcem Pronto screeds.
- Do not use Adesilex PA for wooden planking and large size pre-finished wood sections (use Lignobond, Ultrabond P902 2K or Ultrabond P990 1K).
- Do not use in areas that are extremely cold: the area should be heated in winter.
- Do not use over screeds if rising damp is present (install a vapour barrier between the ground and the screed).
- Do not use in open areas without doors or closings.
- Do not use if the wood has a moisture content incompatible with the environmental humidity.
- Do not use if the screed is not dry or if the moisture content is higher than that recommended by the flooring manufacturer (check the moisture content throughout the entire thickness).
- Do not use if the walls and ceilings in the area are not completely dry.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to browse more of our Mapei range.
Want to see how Mapei Adesilex PA and other Mapei products have been used? Click here to view a range of Mapei Projects.