Resbuild DPM – Damp Proof Membrane
Resbuild DPM – Damp Proof Membrane – is a two pack Epoxy resin-based primer/coating, which has been developed to function as a residual construction moisture suppressant. It allows the early installation of moisture sensitive flooring in fast track building programmes. One or two coats may be applied depending on the degree of dampness present in the sub-floor. The product is available in grey, red, and clear colours to allow control of uniform coverage. Resbuild DPM is also suitable for priming damp, minimally prepared substrates.
- Provides surface damp-proof membrane
- Allows rapid laying of floor toppings to power floated concrete
- Solvent free, low odour
- Coloured to monitor progress
- Low viscosity, easily applied
- Excellent adhesion
- Surface tolerant
- Excellent resistance to water, grease and oil
- As a surface damp-proof membrane.
- As a moisture suppressant on concrete and sand/cement screeds.
- As a damp tolerant primer for concrete and resin screeds.
- As a surface tolerant coating.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Browse our full Resin Building Products Range here.
Learn more about Resin Building Products here.