Ronascreed Screed Strengthener – Polymer impregnation for weak screeds
Ronascreed Screed Strengthener – Polymer impregnation for weak screeds. RonaScreed Screed Strengthener is an ultra low viscosity blended polymer liquid with excellent penetrating properties. It is designed for use on floor screeds which are dusty and friable to improve the surface.
RonaScreed Screed Strengthener is designed and able to turn a bad surface into a better surface; it cannot create a good surface from bad. Treated surfaces will be capable of withstanding marginally higher levels of wear and abrasion.
- Ensure that the surface to be treated is dry
- Remove as much loose and friable matter from the surface by brushing, sweeping or vacuum
- If possible abrade the surface by light wire brushing to achieve as sound a surface as possible
- Apply RonaScreed Screed Strengthener by brush, broom, roller or non atomising spray to achieve total surface saturation and allow to dry (typically 1 – 3 hours at 20°C)
- Epply further coats until no more is absorbed; effectiveness will improve with each application
- Depending upon the porosity of the substrate RonaScreed Screed Strengthener will have absorbed into the surface within 10 – 20 minutes
- Do not over treat as this may cause surface glazing
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to browse more of our Ronacrete range.
Want to see how Ronascreed Screed Strengthener and other Ronacrete products have been used? Click here to view a range of Ronacrete Projects.