Ronafloor Epoxy DPM – Liquid applied surface damp proof membrane
Ronafloor Epoxy DPM – Liquid applied surface damp proof membrane. RonaFloor Epoxy DPM is a two pack solvent free, liquid applied surface damp proof membrane designed to reduce the passage of water vapour. It allows epoxy resins to be placed onto concrete even when the Relative Humidity (RH) of the concrete is high—up to 97%.
• Reduces water and water vapour permeability
• Reduces project timescale
• Excellent adhesion to concretes and screeds
• Can be applied on substrates with a Relative Humidity up to 97%
• Easy to apply
• Solvent free, low odour
Application of the product:
1. Apply the first coat of RonaFloor Epoxy DPM by squeegee or roller at the stated coverage.
2. Allow to cure until tack free – typically 12 hours @ 20°C.
3. Within 24 hours of applying the first coat, mix and apply the second coat of RonaFloor Epoxy DPM by squeegee or roller.
4. Within 24 hours apply the relevant RonaFloor coating/screed.
5. If not being immediately covered with a coating or screed, broadcast 60 mesh dry silica sand in to the wet resin at 2kg per m² and allow to cure. Protect DPM with boards or excess sand. Prior to overcoating remove excess sand. Overcoat within 24 hours.
6. In order to prevent the RonaFloor Epoxy DPM being damaged before it is over-coated it should be protected with either boards or excess sand left on the surface.
RonaFloor Epoxy DPM can be overlaid with Ronacrete’s range of epoxy floor coatings and screeds.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to browse more of our Ronacrete range.
Want to see how Ronafloor Epoxy DPM and other Ronacrete products have been used? Click here to view a range of Ronacrete Projects.