Ronafloor PU Water Based Coating – Polyurethane sealer / coating
Ronafloor PU Water Based Coating – Polyurethane sealer / coating – 5L or 25L units available. RonaFloor PU Acryl Coating WB is a single component water based polyurethane sealer/ coating for use in occupied areas or where there is insufficient ventilation to use a solvent based product. It forms a hard film which is UV resistant and therefore non-yellowing.
- only apply on to dry surfaces
- protect from water spills, rain and adverse weather until fully cured
- adhesion is reduced on non-porous surfaces
- suitable for use in office and similar commercial environments. Where
- heavy wear is anticipated, RonaFloor PU Coating may be more appropriate.
Thoroughly clean all surfaces to remove loose material, dirt, dust, grime etc. Ensure the surface is dry before application. Any moss, algae or fungal growth should be treated with Fongimousse Plus followed by hosing and stiff brushing.
Method of Application
- RonaFloor PU Acryl Coating WB is supplied ready to use; no dilution is required.
- Apply RonaFloor PU Acryl Coating WB by medium nap lambswool roller or airless spray and ensure full coverage.
- Apply evenly; uneven application may result in visible roller marks and shading.
- Two coats are normally sufficient when for application to normal porosity concrete, porous concrete may require at least three coats. Porous screeds and renders may require four or more coats.
- Overcoat previous coats after 4-24 hours @ 200C & 60% RH
- Avoid pooling, ponding and over-treating to avoid water entrapment.
- When attempting to consolidate porous and friable surfaces such as screeds or renders, apply successive coats to satisfy the porosity of the surface and until no more is absorbed. The degree to which such surfaces can be improved is variable and dependent on factors including the condition of the surface, the size and nature of pores, the original strength and stability of the surface. Application of this type is not always successful.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to browse more of our Ronacrete range.
Want to see how Ronafloor PU Acryl Coating and other Ronacrete products have been used? Click here to view a range of Ronacrete Projects.