Tilemaster Adhesives Anhyfix – Gypsum Based Floor & Wall Tile Adhesive
Tilemaster Adhesives Anhyfix – Gypsum Based Floor & Wall Tile Adhesive. Tilemaster AnhyFix is a gypsum based, polymer modified, flexible rapid setting floor and wall tile adhesive. Tilemaster AnhyFix has been specially formulated for fixing a large variety of tiles such as ceramic, porcelain and natural stone to anhydrite/calcium sulphate screeds and gypsum based substrates such as gypsum plaster and plasterboard. Tilemaster AnhyFix is a flexible adhesive and is suitable for use over underfloor heating systems. Its rapid setting capability allows for light foot traffic and grouting after 3 hours. Tilemaster AnhyFix can be applied to anhydrite/calcium sulphate screeds with 85% Relative Humidity (RH) or less. AnhyFix is 100% compatible with anhydrite/calcium sulphate screeds. AnhyFix is suitable for use in internal locations only where dry conditions exist.
- Developed specially for fixing tiles to anhydrite & calcium sulphate screeds
- Walk on and grout after 3 hours
- Suitable for fixing ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiles
- Ideal for use with Underfloor Heating Systems
- Can be grouted with Tilemaster Grout 3000 or Tilemaster Flexigrout
- 3mm – 12mm bed depth
- 100% compatible with any gypsum based substrate (Plastered Walls, Anhydrite Screeds)
- Less preparation than a cement based tile adhesive onto Anhydrite Screeds
Only mix small quantities at a time until you have become accustomed to the fast setting nature of the product. Always mix powder to water and mix to a smooth and lump free consistency. As a guide for powder to water ratio, 20kg of powder requires approximately 4.8 – 5.2 litres of water. Never add water after initial mixing, as this will impair the strength of the adhesive. Product that has started to set must be discarded.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to browse more of our Tilemaster Adhesives range.
Learn more about Tilemaster Adhesives here.