Uzin KE 2000SL – Conductive Universal Adhesive
Uzin KE 2000SL – Conductive Universal Adhesive. Conductive fibre adhesive for PVC, rubber, linoleum and textile floor covering in sheets and tiles. Very low-emission, electrically conductive wet and adhesion bed dispersion-based adhesive for the installation of conductive floor covering in sheets and tiles. The incorporated carbon fibres reduce the residual indentation of the floor covering. The universal adhesive is suitable for floor coverings in sheets and tiles. For interior use. Uzin KE 2000SL offers a fast tack and a very high final strength.
Composition: Aqueous polymer dispersions, mineral-based fillers, preservation agents, fibres, additives and water.
- Excellent working properties
- Low consumption
- Pronounced conductivity stability
- High shear resistance
- EMICODE EC 1 PLUS / very low emission
- RAL-UZ 113 / Environmentally compatible because of low
As a universal adhesive:
- For conductive PVC- and rubber coverings up to 4 mm thickness
- For conductive textile floor coverings 33 for conductive linoleum floor coverings up to 4 mm thickness
- On absorbent and levelled substrates
- On dense and non absorbent substrates
- On warm water underfloor heating system
- For exposure to castor wheels in accordance with DIN EN 12 529 from 1 mm thickness of levelling compound
- For heavy wear in residential, commercial and industrial locations
- For wet shampooing and spray extraction cleaning according to RAL 991 A2
Not quite what you’re looking for? View our full range of Uzin products here.