Uzin KE 2428 – Dispersion adhesive
Uzin KE 2428 – Dispersion adhesive with very high bond-strength. Dispersion adhesive for PVC/CV, Lino floor coverings and all common textile floor coverings in interior locations. For fast and reliable installation. Ready to use, water based dispersion adhesive. Wet-bed adhesive with short open time and excellent bond-strength. Binding agents: modified polyacrylate copolymers with bond-strengthening resins.
Suitable for use on warm water underfloor heating systems, for areas exposed to castor wheel use in accordance with DIN EN 12 529, and for wet-shampoo and spray-extraction cleaning systems.
Suitable for use on:
- PVC and cushioned vinyl flooring
- Carpet and textile coverings with common backings, e.g. synthetic secondary backings, latex-foam, secondary backings made from polyester, polypropylene or mixed fibres, polypropylene fleece and latex-coated, PVC or PU foam backings
- Lightweight needlepunch
- Resilient UZIN insulating underlays
- Prepared, absorbent surfaces
- For lino in sheets up to 2.5 mm, please speak with Technical
Not quite what you’re looking for? View our full range of Uzin products here.