Uzin KE 603 – Self-drying adhesive
Uzin KE 603 – Self-drying adhesive for PVC, linoleum and carpets on non-absorbent substrates. Uzin KE 603 is a rapid setting 2-component dispersion cement-adhesive. The adhesive dries hydraulically and is used especially on dense substrates. For interior use. Uzin KE 603 offers an excellent filling capacity and a high final strength.
Composition:Aqueous polymer dispersion, special cements.
- For use up to 85% RH
- Hydraulically self-drying
- Short open time
- Fast resilient
- Low chromate content (powder component)
- Solvent-free (dispersion component)
- EMICODE EC 1 R PLUS/Very low emission
As a special adhesive:
- For PVC or linoleum in sheets and tiles and for corklinoleum
- For needle punch and woven textile floor coverings
- On absorbent and levelled substrates
- For and on all Uzin insulation and installation underlays
- On existing and intact old floor coverings
- As a rapid construction system component
- On warm water underfloor heating system
- For exposure to castor wheels in accordance with DIN EN 12 529 from 1 mm thickness of levelling compound
- For heavy wear in residential, commercial and industrial locations
- Suitable for wet shampooing and spray extraction cleaning according to RAL 991 A2
Not quite what you’re looking for? View our full range of Uzin products here.