Uzin KE 66 Fibre Reinforced Wet Adhesive
Uzin KE 66 – Fibre Reinforced Wet Adhesive. Resin-free wet-bed dispersion adhesive for PVC and rubber floorings on absorbent surfaces. With very low open time, easy application and excellent suction, e.g. when installing design boards. Reduces the residual indentation of elastic flooring to a minimum. For interior use. The highly shear-resistant dispersion adhesive contributes greatly in minimizing open joints, e.g. for PVC design floor coverings. The resin-free dispersion adhesive is absolutely free from any unpleasant odours, even during application.
- PVC/CV flooring in sheets or tiles
- Sheet and tile rubber flooring up to 4 mm with smooth or hammered surface, e.g. norament®, noraplan® or noraplan® acoustic
- PVC design flooring
- Heavy wear use in domestic, commercial and industrial locations, e.g. hospitals, highly frequented shopping centres, industrial buildings, etc.
- Exposure to castor wheels in accordance with DIN EN 12 529
- Level, absorbent, primed surfaces
- Warm water under-floor heating systems
Not quite what you’re looking for? View our full range of Uzin products here.