Uzin KR 421L – Conductive 2-Component Epoxy Adhesive
Uzin KR 421L – Conductive 2-Component Epoxy Adhesive. Electrically conductive, black, 2-component epoxy adhesive for heavy wear, conductive floor coverings in interior locations. Paste-consistency, water-free, 2-component reaction resin adhesive with electrically conductive pigments and fibres. Produced by mixing Resin A and Hardener B and applied using normal notched trowels. Uzin KR 421 L is especially notable for its high strength, special flexibility and very high resistance to water, chemicals and alkalis. It prevents the build-up of electrical charge potential and minimises electrostatic loading. Conductive 2-Component Epoxy Adhesive Uzin KR 421 L is the problem-solver for all conductive (special) installations.
Binders: Polyamine cross-linked special epoxy resins with electrically conductive pigments and fibres.
- Very high bond-strength
- Flexible and resilient
- Very high dimensional stability
- Resistant to water, heat and cold
- Electrically conductive to DIN EN 14259
- Low solvent content
- Conductive rubber tile flooring
- Conductive PVC tile flooring
- Conductive linoleum tile flooring
- Level and non-absorbent substrates
- Smooth and non-absorbent substrates, e.g. Uzin Insulation- and Instalation-Underlays or 2-Component PU Levelling Compound Uzin KR 410
- Flexible substrates or those with deflection, e.g. resilient underlays, metals or wood
- Extremely heavy wear in commercial and industrial lo cations, hospitals, sports- and heavy-load- areas, e.g. in operating theatres, computer rooms, laboratories, workshops or in industrial areas where heavy mechanical loading is anticipated
- Use under goods handling equipment with very heavy weight loading up to 50kp/cm2
- Warm water underfloor heating systems and for exposure to castor wheels in accordance with DIN EN 12529
- Wet-shampoo and spray-extraction cleaning systems
- Not suitable for use on Conductive Priming Coat Uzin PE 260L
Not quite what you’re looking for? View our full range of Uzin products here.