Uzin KR 430 – 2-Component PU Adhesive
Uzin KR 430 – 2-Component PU Adhesive. Flexible polyurethane adhesive for rubber and PVC floor coverings on dry substrates. The adhesive is especially suitable for areas subject to heavy use. For interior and exterior use. UZIN KR 430 offers a wide application field and extremely high final strength and hardness.
Composition: Polyurethane made from polyol and polyisocyanate.
- Odourless during and after application
- No shrinkage
- Flexible yet hard
- High resistance to heat and cold
- EMICODE EC 1 R PLUS / Very low emission
As a special adhesive:
- For PVC and CV coverings in tiles for luxury vinyl tiles
- For rubber in tiles up to 10 mm thickness (e.g. norament®)
- For rubber granulate coverings or underlays (e.g. Regupol®)
- For linoleum in tiles up to 4 mm thickness
- For artificial grass, outdoor or sports floor coverings
- In combination with UZIN RR 185 and industrial floor coverings (e.g. Gerflor GTI®)
- On levelled, absorbent or non-absorbent substrates
- On flexible or deformable substrates (e.g. underlays, wood, metal)
- On warm water underfloor heating system
- For exposure to castor wheels in accordance with DIN EN 12 529
- For heavy wear in residential, commercial and industrial locations
- For wet shampooing and spray extraction cleaning according to RAL 991 A2
Not quite what you’re looking for? View our full range of Uzin products here.