Uzin PE 260 – Multi Purpose Primer
Uzin PE 260 – Multi Purpose Primer for existing substrates in renovation work. Very low emission, highly concentrated and film-forming dispersion primer for existing surfaces in renovation work for pre-treatment of predominantly dense surfaces, those with low absorbency as well as wooden substrates prior to appli- cation of cement- and calcium sulphate-levelling compounds as well as cement-based adhesive mortars. For use prior to levelling work under floor coverings and wood flooring as well as ceramics and natural stone in interior locations. As a bonding primer prior to thin-coat smoothing work with Uzin cement- and calcium sulphate-levelling compounds onto predominantly dense and low absorbent existing and wooden substrates.
- Existing surfaces requiring refurbishment, e.g. onto wellbonded, waterproof residues of adhesives and levelling compounds, e.g. residues of synthetic resin, neoprene, bitumen or dispersion adhesives
- Dense substrates or substrates with little absorbency, e.g. as bonding agent on existing stone floors and ceramics, water-resistant coatings, epoxy coverings or other dense substrates
- Chipboard V 100, OSB boards or other suitable wooden substrates
- Existing or un-gritted mastic asphalt
- Magnesia- and stonewood-screeds
- Diluted also on absorbent, dusty substrates
- Heavy wear in domestic, commercial and industrial locations
- Warm water underfloor heating systems
- Exposure to castor wheels in accordance with DIN EN 12 529
- Not suitable as a primer under dispersion wood flooring adhesives
Not quite what you’re looking for? View our full range of Uzin products here.