Uzin PE 280 – Super-Fast Primer
Uzin PE 280 – Super-Fast Primer. Very low emission and film-forming dispersion primer for use over residues of adhesives and levelling compounds and as a bonding agent on dense and smooth surfaces or directly onto epoxy- and PU- based primers. For use prior to application of levelling compounds on cement- and calcium sulphatescreeds for floor covering and wood flooring installations. Dispersion primer/ bonding-agent that produces a rough, well-keyed surface due to the special carbon technology. The Super-Fast primer UZIN PE 280 is impressive for its exceptional speed and ideal adhesion to the substrate.
Uzin PE 280 – Super-Fast Primer is suitable for/on:
- Existing surfaces in need of refurbishment, e.g. on well bonded, waterproof residues of adhesives and levelling compounds, e.g. synthetic resin, neoprene, bitumen or dispersion adhesive residues
- Dense and smooth surfaces such as, e.g. on soundly fixed ceramic and natural stone tiles, reworked stone, terrazzo, water-resistant coatings, epoxy coatings or metal surfaces
- Epoxy primers such as, e.g. UZIN PE 460 or on PU primers such as, e.g. UZIN PE 414 Turbo
- Mastic asphalt that is old or un-gritted
- Magnesia- or stone-wood- screeds
- Heavy wear areas in domestic, commercial and industrial locations
- Warm water underfloor heating systems
- Exposure to castor wheels in accordance with DIN EN 12 529
Not quite what you’re looking for? View our full range of Uzin products here.