Uzin PE 400 – Dispersion Moisture Barrier
Uzin PE 400 – Dispersion Moisture Barrier. The 1-component moisture barrier is the ideal problem solver in case of new cement screeding, often drying badly with slightly increased moisture. The processing is simple, rapid and clean. The total consumption quantity with approx. 200 g/m² is very low, and there is no material loss through curing, as in case of 2-component products.
Composition: PVDC dispersion, wetting and anti-foaming agents, water.
- Simple handling
- Very rapid drying
- Blocking effect up to 90% RH
- Without quartz sand sprinkling
- EMICODE EC 1 PLUS/very low emission
- RAL-UZ113/environmentally friendly, due to very low emissions
Dispersion primer on polyvinyl chloride base (PVDC) for the blocking of floating cement screeding or cement screeding resting on separation layer. Moisture-resistant, up to a maximum residual moisture value of up to 90% RH. For reception of all Uzin levelling compounds prior to the bonding of textile and elastic floor coverings, as well as wood flooring, in the interior area.
- The blocking of increased residual moisture to up to 90% RH, in case of unheated cement screeding
- The blocking of old odours from the substrate, e.g. in case of old, malodorous, water-proof adhesive residues
- The subsequent levelling work of all Uzin levelling compounds prior to the laying of textile and elastic floor coverings of all types, e.g. textile surfaces, PVC/CV coverings, PVC design flooring, linoleum or rubber coverings
- The subsequent levelling work with Uzin wood flooring levelling compounds prior to the bonding of wood flooring
- Normal stress demands in the residential and commercial sectors
- Stressing with chair castors to DIN EN 12 529
Not quite what you’re looking for? View our full range of Uzin products here.