Uzin PE425 – Epoxy Penetrating Primer
Uzin PE425 – Epoxy Penetrating Primer. Water-based EP primer concentrate to reinforce brittle, sagging mineral-based screeds. Aqueous epoxy resin that deeply penetrates the substrate. For the reinforcement of mineral-based screeds with inadequate strength, e.g. of cementitious calcium-sulphate or stone-wood screeds as well as absorbent concrete floors. Reinforcement of dilapidated screeds in renovation and for new screed shedding sand or screeds with inadequate strength. For screed impregnation for improved mechanical surface properties. For interior and exterior use.
- Water-dispersible amino-hardening epoxy resin.
- Deeply penetrating epoxy resin
- Excellent reinforcing effect
- Can be smoothed over in connection with Uzin PE 280
- Direct bonding with Uzin reactive resin adhesives
- Application diluted with water
- Diffusive 3 GISCODE RE 1/solvent-free
- EMICODE EC 1 R PLUS/very low emission
- Reinforcement of unstable or porous old cementitious screeds
- Reinforcement of cementitious screeds shedding sand
- Reinforcement of screeds with insufficient strength
- Impregnation of screeds
- Subsequent levelling work in connection with Uzin PE280 for the construction of ready for covering substrates, not to be used under wood flooring installed with 1-component reaction adhesives
- Direct bonding of wood flooring with Uzin reactive resin adhesives after a minimum drying time of 24 hours
- Normal wear in residential and commercial areas
- Wear from chair castors according to DIN EN 12 529
Not quite what you’re looking for? View our full range of Uzin products here.
Learn more about Uzin here.