Uzin PE630 – 2-Component Primer
Uzin PE630 – 2-Component Primer. Dispersion-Cement Primer-Filler. Uzin PE630 is a very rapid drying 2-component dispersion/ cement primer with paste consistency for substrates in renovation work. Due to its “semi-flexible” properties the primer can accommodate movement in the substrate. Uzin PE630 impresses by exceptional speed, high flexibility and maximum adhesion to the substrate.
Composition: Aqueous polymer dispersion, special cements, mineral aggregates and additives.
- Fills, seals and smoothes in one application
- Sets hydraulically
- For application thickness up to 1 mm
- Flexible and ductile when set
- Low chromate content according to EU-VO 1907/2006 (REACH) (powder component)
- Solvent-free (dispersion component)
- EMICODE EC 1 R PLUS/very low emission
As a bonding primer:
- On critical existing surfaces, on well-bonded, waterproof residues of adhesives or levelling compounds (e.g. synthetic resin, neoprene or dispersion adhesives)
- On dense substrates with low absorbency (e.g. stone floors and ceramics, water-resistant coatings, epoxy coverings)
- On existing or ungritted mastic asphalt
- On magnesia- and stonewood screeds and on UZIN Multimoll Top 4 / 7 / 12 33 on rough sanded wooden floorboards, chipboard P4 – P7, OSB-2 to OSB-4 boards, wood flooring or other jointed wooden substrates
- Prior to levelling work with UZIN cement- and calcium sulphate-levelling compounds
- On coatings that have been matt-sanded
- As a rapid construction system component
- On warm water underfloor heating system
- For exposure to castor wheels in accordance with DIN EN 12 529
- For heavy wear in domestic, commercial and industrial locations
Not quite what you’re looking for? View our full range of Uzin products here.