Uzin SC 980
Uzin SC 980 is a low shrink cement that can be mixed and pumped using normal screed techniques and is especially easy to work thanks to its smooth consistency. The rapid screed binder is the absolute problem solver in construction work with tight deadlines.
Composition: Special cements, mineral aggregates, re-dispersible polymers and additives.
- Rapid cement class SZ-T (TKB-Technical Briefing Note 14)
- Free from deformation and low-stress
- Large areas without joints up to 200 m²
- Heat drying after 3 days
- Very easy to work
- High strength
- Quickly ready for covering, even during unfavourable weather conditions
- Low chromate content acc. Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 (REACH)
- EMICODE EC 1 R PLUS/very low emission
- Bonded screeds
- Screeds on separating membranes
- Screeds on insulation (floating screeds)
- Heated screeds
- Screeds in outdoor locations followed by standard installation with tiles or natural stone
- Very high traffic loads in residential, commercial and industrial areas, e.g. factory halls, etc. with all top floor coverings
- As system component in rapid construction
- Mix Uzin SC 980 with washed screed sand 0/8 mm (A/B 8 in accordance with DIN 1045-2) and water using screed pump or compulsory mixer. Choose cement / sand mixing ratio according to quality required, see ”Application table“.
- The required amount of water (note w/z value of max.0.45) depends on the sand moisture content. Mortar consistency should be between ‘wet earth’ and ‘plastic’, make sure no to mix too thin.
- Only mix as much mortar as can be applied within approx. 1 hour. At breaks in work, immediately empty and clean out mixer, pump and hoses. Deliver, distribute, compact and smooth the screed very quickly. Take rapid setting into account.
- Check the residual moisture using the CM test equipment according to current BEB bulletin. Test duration 10 min., 50 g net sample weight.
All information on surface preparation and other important product details can be found on the technical datasheet.
Not quite what you’re looking for? View the fantastic range of Uzin products here.