Uzin U2100 – Anti Slip Coating
Uzin U2100 – Anti Slip Coating. Slip-resistant and tackifying dispersion for loose-laid textile flooring in sheet and tile. Uzin U2100 is a ready to use and water based dispersioncoat with thin consistency for use on low or non absorbent substrates. The product dries to a transparent layer on which loose-laid coverings are prevented from slipping or moving. For interior use. Uzin U2100 offers an economical consumption and a very good adhesion to the substrate.
Composition: Modified polyvinylacrylate copolymers.
- Very low consumption
- Fast drying
- Covering is easy to remove and relay
- EMICODE EC 1 PLUS / Very low emission
As a special dispersion:
- For textile floor coverings with well-bonded fleece backing in sheets and tiles
- For antistatic textile floor coverings
- On levelled, smooth, low or non absorbent substrates (e. g. screed, concrete, aluminium, plywood, existing linoleum or PVC coverings)
- On access panels and raised floor systems
- On access panels and raised floor systems on which a secure fit is required, but where the covering must be easy to remove or change
- On warm water underfloor heating system
- For exposure to castor wheels in accordance with DIN EN 12 529
- For wet shampooing and spray extraction cleaning according to RAL 991 A2
Not quite what you’re looking for? View our full range of Uzin products here.