Uzin U2100 – Anti Slip Coating
Uzin U2100 – Anti Slip Coating. Slip-resistant and tackifying dispersion for loose-laid textile flooring in sheet and tile. Uzin U2100 is a ready to use and water based dispersioncoat with thin consistency for use on low or non absorbent substrates. The product dries to a transparent layer on which loose-laid coverings are prevented from slipping or moving. For interior use. Uzin U2100 offers an economical consumption and a very good adhesion to the substrate.
Composition: Modified polyvinylacrylate copolymers.
- Very low consumption
- Fast drying
- Covering is easy to remove and relay
- EMICODE EC 1 PLUS / Very low emission
As a special dispersion:
- For textile floor coverings with well-bonded fleece backing in sheets and tiles
- For antistatic textile floor coverings
- On levelled, smooth, low or non absorbent substrates (e. g. screed, concrete, aluminium, plywood, existing linoleum or PVC coverings)
- On access panels and raised floor systems
- On access panels and raised floor systems on which a secure fit is required, but where the covering must be easy to remove or change
- On warm water underfloor heating system
- For exposure to castor wheels in accordance with DIN EN 12 529
- For wet shampooing and spray extraction cleaning according to RAL 991 A2
Not quite what you’re looking for? View our full range of Uzin products here.
Learn more about Uzin here.