Uzin UZ 57L – Textile and Linoleum Adhesive
Uzin UZ 57L – Textile and Linoleum Adhesive. Very low emission, dispersion adhesive with conductive fibre for conductive textile and linoleum flooring. Very low emission, ready to use, electrically conductive dispersion adhesive in accordance with DIN EN 14259 for conductive or antistatic textile, needlepunch and linoleum flooring in interior locations. Conductive, ready to use, wet-bed dispersion adhesive containing carbon fibres. Combines all the advantages of, e.g. exceptionally easy application, excellent grab properties and thread-formation as well as high final strength, with the highest demands in respect of workplace protection, indoor air quality and environmental compatibility.
Composition: Modified polyacrylate copolymers, resins and esters of vegetable origin, thickening-, wetting- and defoaming- agents and preservatives, carbon fibres, mineral fillers and water.
- Easy to apply
- Rapid grab
- Excellent thread-formation
- High early- and final- strength
- Electrically conductive in accordance with DIN EN 14259
- EMICODE EC1/Very low emission
- Textile coverings
- Woven goods
- Linoleum sheet and tile coverings up to 4 mm thickness
- Level, absorbent, prepared surfaces
- Korkment underlays*
- Floor-change system Uzin MultiBase® and all Uzin insulating- and installation- underlays*
- Normal wear in domestic, commercial and industrial locations
- Warm water underfloor heating systems and for exposure to castor wheels in accordance with DIN EN 12529
- Wet shampoo and spray extraction cleaning systems
- Due to its short open time, excellent thread-formation and wide range of uses, in the installation of conductive floor coverings, an efficient and reliable installation is possible. Even problematic coverings are easy to install
Not quite what you’re looking for? View our full range of Uzin products here.