Uzin WK222 – Water based neoprene adhesive
Uzin WK222 – Water based neoprene adhesive. Solvent-free processing with Uzin WK 222 not only meets the high requirements on occupational safety and environmental protection according to the hazardous substances ordinance for public invitations to tender in a legally conform manner. The very low-emission contact adhesive also takes the demands of private consumers on consumer protection in regard to a healthy indoor climate optimally into account. Installers and users are thus given the opportunity for the first time to carry out economic contact bonding, even with cumbersome floor coverings, solvent-free and without restrictions based on occupational safety measures.
- Superb rolling and brushing properties
- Minimum application amounts with supplied application roller
- Can be applied also one day in advance
- Long contact bonding time
- High resistance to plasticisers
- EMICODE EC1PLUS/very low emission
Powerful contact adhesive with short open time and immediate load-bearing. For profiles, rods, skirting as well as all common types of floor covering on absorbent and non-absorbent substrates. UZIN WK 222 allows processing without solvent involvement. Handling, technical options and applications correspond to a solvent-based neoprene adhesive. For interior areas only.
Suitable for use on:
- PVC soft skirting, stair profiles, coved skirting from PVC, linoleum, rubber flooring, for contact bonding
- All textile floor coverings, even cumbersome needle felt coverings or woven carpets, for contact bonding on stairs in block format or with protruding edge as well as for the bonding/covering of cheeks and faces
- PVC/CV floor covering, linoleum, rubber, insulating underlays, amongst others, for contact bonding on staircases and risers
- Impact absorbing wall coverings and suitable textile or composite floor covering for contact bonding on all substrates common to building construction on walls and ceilings
- Repair bonding work, e.g. seam restorations, inspection cover bonding, and others
- Heavy duty for residential, commercial, industrial and sports facility applications
- Hot water underfloor heating
- Heavy duty for chair castors according to DIN EN 12529
- Wet shampooing and spray extraction cleaning according to RAL 991 A2
Not quite what you’re looking for? View our full range of Uzin products here.