Isocrete Self Level Renovation – fibre reinforced underlayment
Flowcrete Isocrete Self Level Renovation – fibre reinforced underlayment
Manufactured from a combination of natural and recycled raw materials and is free from Portland cement. A fast drying, pump applied, fibre reinforced underlayment for fast track renovation of existing floors prior to application of floor coverings, e.g. vinyl, carpets, ceramic tiles, wood block, linoleum or cork.
- Fast track floor refurbishment
- Self levelling
- Rapid installation – 1,000m2 per day for 13 mm thickness, under suitable conditions
- Fast setting – walk on after 2 – 4 hours under suitable conditions
- Fast drying – install moisture sensitive finishes after 48 hours dependent on thickness, ambient temperatures and humidity
- Can be laid over existing floor finishes
- Single pack
- Fibre reinforced
- Protein free – will not harbour bacteria
Suitable for renovation of floors in office buildings, shops, public buildings, schools, hospitals, airports and prisons. Isocrete Self Level Renovation can be laid over existing floor finishes, such as tiles or flooring grade asphalt.
Isocrete Self Level Renovation is laid at 5 – 50 mm, however a 10 mm average thickness is a typical expectation on a reasonably level base and at least 13 mm when including glass fibre mesh. May be used as a screed to receive an epoxy resin finish in areas taking light traffic. For a flowing screed for industrial use, use Flowscreed Industrial Top.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to view more of our Flowcrete/Isocrete range.
Want to see how Isocrete Self Level Renovation and other Flowcrete/Isocrete products have been used? Click here to view a range of Flowcrete/Isocrete Projects.