WHERE TO USE Mapei Ultrabond S997 1K
Bonding wooden steps and profiles on all types of substrate, including in thick layers and installation of mosaics on walls.
Some application examples
· Laying risers and treads on wooden stairs.
· Bonding wooden baseboards.
· Bead-laying three-layered, pre-finished parquet.
· Installing wood mosaics on wall.
Mapei Ultrabond S997 1K is a hygro-hardening, thixotropic sililated-based adhesive, produced using technology developed in
MAPEI’s own laboratories, with the following characteristics:
· one-component product supplied ready-to-use, no catalyser or mixing are required. The product is supplied in
aluminium soft-cartridges for easy application with a special extrusion gun;
· thixotropic, may be applied in thick layers on both horizontal and vertical surfaces;
· no expansion even when applied in thick layers, so does not alter the planarity of the steps laid;
· may also be used by floor-layers allergic to epoxy and epoxy-polyurethane products;
· it does not contain solvents or isocyanates;
· easy to clean from surfaces.
RECOMMENDATIONS for Mapei Ultrabond S997 1K
· Apply at a temperature between +10°C and +35°C.
· GEV EMICODE EC1 R Plus.
· In particularly dry weather, the hardening time of the product is longer