Remmers Kiesol – Deep protection silicification for waterproofing
Remmers Kiesol – Deep protection silicification for waterproofing and refurbishing old and new buildings in the Kiesol System according to WTA Code of Practice 4-4-04/D Injecting Masonry Work against Capillary Moisture Numerous expert opinions, test certificates, factory production controls and external supervision. Proved in practice for more than 50 years.
Kiesol is a liquid combination product made of water repelling silicic acid compounds
- Water repelling, capillary narrowing, deep protection for waterproofing damp masonry work
- Protection against capillary rising damp through injection with Kiesol in a borehole procedure
- Diffusion open barrier zone (deep protection) against the effect of moisture from behind
- Improved adhesion by priming, diluted 1:1 with water
- Strengthens the substrate and increases chemical resistance through silicification
- Faster working operations through silicification treatments with waterproofing grouts (system waterproofing in one day)
- As a solvent-free, highly concentrated system component, Kiesol is environment-friendly and is thus also suitable for indoor applications
- Suppresses capillary water absorption according to WTA, tested up to a degree of 80% moisture penetration by injecting under gravity
Not quite what you’re looking for? View our full Remmers range here.