Resbuild Cureseal – Curing compound
Resbuild Cureseal – Curing compound, surface sealer, and dust proofer for concrete. Single pack, solvent-borne, clear Acrylic resin based. When applied to freshly placed concrete, Resbuild Cureseal functions as a curing membrane, reducing any tendency towards drying shrinkage cracks. At the same time the surface becomes sealed against the ingress of oils and many aqueous chemicals, and a harder wearing floor is produced. When applied to old/aged concrete floors, Resbuild Cureseal penetrates into the pore structure thereby sealing and dust proofing the surface. Having excellent adhesion to concrete, Resbuild Cureseal allows the application of subsequent paint/coating treatments, thereby minimising surface preparation requirements.
- Easily applied by brush, roller or spray
- High curing efficiency (>75%)
- Good chemical and abrasion resistance
- Seals and dust proofs the surface
- Compatible with most subsequent finishes
- Provides easily cleanable floor surface
- Internal and external use
- Resistant to ultra violet radiation
- Single pack – ready to use
Resbuild Cureseal – Curing compound Uses
As a curing/sealing treatment to new concrete. As a sealing/dust proofing treatment to old concrete. As a primer/sealer for subsequent top coats. Examples: Industrial workshops, car parks, warehouses, food preparation areas and garages.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Browse our full Resin Building Products Range here.
Learn more about Resin Building Products here.