Resbuild Stainstop – Aqueous polymer
Resbuild Stainstop – Aqueous polymer which impregnates porous surfaces and imparts a transparent barrier against oil and water, thereby providing stain resistance and release characteristics. It does not alter the appearance of the substrate or its vapour permeability. It also functions as a water, oil and stain repellent on nonporous surfaces.
- Outstanding resistance to water
- Oil, grease and dirt repellent
- Resistant to ageing and weathering.
- Suitable for concrete, paving stones, terracotta, marble, granite, clay, slate and unglazed tile.
- Release characteristics allow easy removal of chewing gum.
- Abrasion resistant.
- Fast drying, single pack.
- No effect on gas permeability
- Long term efficacy
- No change to substrate appearance.
Resbuild Stainstop is suitable for sealing natural stone, concrete, marble, terracotta; paving stones, granite, clay, slate and unglazed tile, and may be applied to both vertical and horizontal surfaces.
Application – Wash the surface to remove contaminants and allow to dry.
Apply Resbuild Stainstop by brush, roller or low pressure spray at a nominal rate of 5m²/litre and allow to dry.
A second coat may be necessary for particularly absorbent surfaces. This may be applied after the first coat has dried for a minimum of 2 hours. Allow to dry for 24 hours before service.
Note: for larger areas it is recommended that a small trial area is carried out to establish the coverage rate for the substrate in question.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Browse our full Resin Building Products Range here.
Learn more about Resin Building Products here.