Ronafloor Epoxy Primer – Solvent free epoxy resin primer
Ronafloor Epoxy Primer – Solvent free epoxy resin primer. This is a two pack solvent free primer for application to dry concrete and polymer screeded substrates. RonaFloor Epoxy Primer is typically used to prime concrete before application of RonaFloor epoxy floorings, for excellent adhesion and minimal pin holing from porous substrates.
- Use before application of RonaFloor epoxy floorings, for excellent adhesion and minimal pin holing from porous substrates
- Good adhesion to prepared concrete and polymer screeds
- Apply by medium nap lambswool roller
- Solvent free; low odour
Ronafloor Epoxy Primer – Solvent Free Uses
Mixing – Add the full contents of the B component to the full contents of the A component and mix with a slow speed drill and spiral mixing paddle (MR2 or MR3 type) for approximately 3-4 minutes. Transfer to a shallow paint tray immediately after mixing, or pour onto the floor, to control exothermic reaction and extend working time. Material must never be taken directly from the mixing vessel, to avoid the risk of unmixed material being used.
Application – Coverage is 4-6m²/ kg/ coat depending on texture and porosity of the substrate.
- Apply a single coat of RonaFloor Epoxy Primer by medium nap lambswool or mohair roller to the dry prepared substrate at 4-6m²/ kg/ coat.
- Further coats may be required on porous substrates to prevent blow holes
- Allow to cure for approximately 24 hours at @ 20°C.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to browse more of our Ronacrete range.
Want to see how Ronafloor Epoxy Primer and other Ronacrete products have been used? Click here to view a range of Ronacrete Projects.