Uzin PE 360 – Dispersion primer for absorbent substrates
Uzin PE 360 – Dispersion primer for absorbent substrates, screeds and concrete floors. Ready-to-use, fast-drying dispersion primer for pre-treatment of absorbent mineral substrates, before the application of cement- or calcium sulphate-based levelling compounds. For use on floors and walls, preferably prior to levelling work underneath floor coverings or wooden floors. For interior and exterior applications. As before, Uzin PE 360 New penetrates well into the substrate, but also has film-forming properties, on account of the innovative binder system used. As a result, Uzin PE 360 New not only offers subsequent levelling compounds with a superb bonding primer, but is simultaneously strongly reductive of the absorbency of the substrate. Substrates sensitive to moisture are protected from the water from levelling compounds and adhesives, while, for extremely absorbent substrates, mixing water is drawn out of the freshly applied levelling compound to a much lower degree. The new formula for Uzin PE 360 New makes it especially fast-drying, thus avoiding long setting times.
- Application under low-slump and self-levelling levelling compounds
- Areas of high traffic in residential, commercial and industrial areas
- Hot water underfloor heating
- Traffic from chair castors (DIN EN 12 529)
- Not suitable for use as a primer under dispersion-based wood floor adhesives
- Use as a rapid construction system component
Suitable for use on:
- Absorbent substrates such as cement screeds, cement / plaster-based levelling compounds or concrete
- Calcium sulphate screeds /fibre-reinforced gypsum panels
- Cement plasters, calcium /cement plasters, plasterboard panels
Not quite what you’re looking for? View our full range of Uzin products here.