Ardex A828 – Smoothing plaster and filling compound
Ardex A828 – Smoothing plaster and filling compound. Brilliant white, rapid hardening, gypsum based plaster for filling, smoothing and finishing interior walls and ceilings. Ardex A828 provides an ideal background on which to apply paint and wallpaper finishes. Ardex A828 can also be used as a high build plaster for filling and repairs. With its slump free properties Ardex A828 can be easily and swiftly applied in a single operation, even at thicker applications.
Ardex A828 can be used on the following substrates:
- Pre-rendered walls
- Suitable concrete backgrounds
- Aerated concrete
- Lightweight blocks
- Construction boards
- Over old, sound decorative finishes
Ardex A828 can also be used:
- As a lightweight adhesive for lightweight blocks (non-structural use)
- For filling large static cracks and deep holes
- For making good and filling electrical wall chases
- Can facilitate ‘dot and dab’ plaster board to walls
- For smoothing and plastering raw masonry, concrete, aerated concrete, lightweight building boards, softboards and insulation boards
- To easily cover old, sound ‘Artex’ type wall and ceiling finishes
- To fill joints in gypsum plasterboards and other building boards
- To fill and smooth joints in prefabricated concrete ceilings
- For laying gypsum planks
- For dowelling and positioning of rawlplugs for non-structural fittings and fixtures
The extra fine formulation can help to achieve a feather edge, ideal for achieving a high quality, smooth finish. It is tension free with a non-shrink formulation and even at very thin bed depths, the product creates a hard, crack free sound surface which is not affected by wallpaper adhesives, water or solvent based paints.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to browse more of our Ardex range.
Want to see how Ardex A828 and other Ardex products have been used? Click here to view a range of Ardex Projects.