ARDEX A950 – Multi-Purpose Renovation Compound
ARDEX A950 – Multi-Purpose Renovation Compound – is a grey multi-purpose rapid drying, deep fill renovation compound. Ardex A950 can reshape and repair walls and floors. Ardex A950 can also be used as a wall render or as a floor screed prior to tiling. Made of specialist cements, easily dispersible polymers and lightweight aggregates.
ARDEX A950 – Multi-Purpose Compound Uses
Repairing, rendering and smoothing of floors, walls and ceiling areas, filling of large cavities, and deeper sections. Ardex 950 can be applied as a deep filling repair mortar which hardens after approximately one hour. The mortar is stress-free and shrinkage compensated – Ideal for:
• Ideal for General building work, and filling large cavities and deep holes around door frames
• Can facilitate “dot and dab” fixing of plasterboards
• Can fix plasterboard to “box in” pipework or apertures
• Can be used as a modelling mortar, smooth and shape before drying with stencils to create architectural features such as columns and pedestals
• Smoothing, repairing and levelling of walls.
• Can be used as a screed for flooring in dry internal areas
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to browse more of our Ardex range.
Want to see how Ardex A950 has been used? Click here to view a range of Ardex Projects.