Ardex Flex FS – Flexible Coloured Tile Grout
Ardex Flex FS – Flexible Coloured Tile Grout is a cement-based grouting compound with excellent flexible and water repellent properties, without the need to add a separate admix. Coverage will depend upon the tile size, joint width and depth and the grout coverage figure, which for Flex FS is 1.5.
- Available in 35 colours*
- No colour variation or streaking during mixing
- Water repellent and dirt resistant
- Easy to apply and clean off the tile surface
- Ideal for commercial and domestic environments such as swimming pools, showers and kitchens
- For tile joints up to 4mm wide
- Suitable for wall tiling, and narrow joints in floors
- For internal and external applications, including heated subfloors
Ardex Flex FS Uses
The BS EN 13888 classification for Flex FS is CG2 WA, an “improved cementitious grout with additional characteristics of reduced water absorption and high abrasion resistance”. Ardex Flex FS is suitable for grouting joints up to 4mm wide, between porcelain, ceramic, non-moisture sensitive natural stone and quarry tiles, as well as extruded tiles and glass blockwork. The hardened grout is weather resistant, unaffected by water, and can be used for internal and external tiling in dry and wet locations, including swimming pools with non-aggressive water conditions. Flex FS can be applied to both wall and floor tile joints and can receive foot traffic after 5 hours at 20oC.
Where chemical spillages or corrosive liquids are likely to be in contact with the tile joints, use either Ardex WA Epoxide Adhesive and Grout or Ardex EG 8 Plus Epoxide Adhesive and Grout.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to browse more of our Ardex range.
Want to see how Ardex Flex FS and other Ardex products have been used? Click here to view a range of Ardex Projects.