Ardex X7R – Adhesives for Floor and Wall Tiling
Ardex X7R – Adhesives for Floor and Wall Tiling. Rapid setting, cement-based floor and wall tile adhesives with enhanced properties of adhesion and flexibility that allow grouting to commence after just 2 hours. When Ardex X7 R is mixed to a semi-pourable consistency, ideal for fixing large format floor tiles and to help achieve solid bed fixing with minimal effort; or to a slump-free mix with high initial grab, enabling wall and skirting/ coving tiles to be fixed.
- Walk on and grout tiles after 2 hours
- Semi-pourable consistency, ideal for solid bed fixing large format floor tiles
- Water content can be adjusted to produce a slump-free mix for coving/skirting and wall tiles
- For use with all types of ceramic and porcelain tiles
- Can be used on plywood overlay
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- For internal and external applications
Ardex X7R Uses
Ardex X7 R is ideal for fixing fully vitrified or porcelain tiles and other tiles with low porosity, as well as glass and porcelain mosaics, terrazzo and brick slips. For moisture sensitive natural stone and agglomerated stone tiles, the use of an Ardex ‘Rapidlay Formula’ adhesive such as Ardex S27 Microtec Natural Stone Wall and Floor Tile Adhesive is recommended. Ardex X7 R adhere strongly to most construction materials including concrete, cement/sand renders and screeds, heated subfloors, brickwork, blockwork, correctly primed calcium sulphate based screeds and plasterboard. Suitable for use in internal and external locations, including swimming pools.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to browse more of our Ardex range.
Want to see how Ardex X7 R has been used? Click here to view a range of Ardex Projects.