Mapei Adesilex VZ – Double coat contact adhesive
Mapei Adesilex VZ – Double coat contact adhesive in solvent solution. Adesilex V Z is a double coat polychloroprenic rubber based adhesive in a solvent solution, particularly suited for the fixing of P V C floor and wall coverings.
Adesilex V Z is a low viscosity with an immediate bond. After setting Adesilex V Z has high adhesion and elasticity. Resistance to temperature and ageing is excellent.
Mapei Adesilex VZ Uses
- Bonding of skirtings, step nosings or other profiles in plasticised P V C.
- Bonding on curved or vertical surfaces where immediate grip is required.
- Bonding of floor and wall coverings in P V C, cork or wood with P V C backing.
Adesilex V Z is used for bonding:
• profiles in P V C: mouldings, skirting, corners, nosings etc.;
• P V C or linoleum on curved surfaces or where an immediate bond is required;
• floor and wall coverings in P V C where an immediate bond is required or on non – absorbent surfaces;
• floor and wall coverings in cork or wood with P V C backing
Spreading the adhesive
Adesilex V Z is applied evenly with a fine notched trowel (MAPEI No. 1) both to the substrate and to the backing of the covering. Very absorbent substrates may require a priming coat.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to browse more of our Mapei range.
Want to see how Mapei Adesilex V Z and other Mapei products have been used? Click here to view a range of Mapei Projects.