Mapei Adesilex VZ – Double coat contact adhesive
Mapei Adesilex VZ – Double coat contact adhesive in solvent solution. Adesilex VZ is a double coat polychloroprenic rubber based adhesive in a solvent solution, particularly suited for the fixing of PVC floor and wall coverings.
Adesilex VZ is a low viscosity with an immediate bond. After setting Adesilex VZ has high adhesion and elasticity. Resistance to temperature and ageing is excellent.
- Bonding of skirtings, step nosings or other profiles in plasticised PVC.
- Bonding on curved or vertical surfaces where immediate grip is required.
- Bonding of floor and wall coverings in PVC, cork or wood with PVC backing.
Adesilex VZ is used for bonding:
• profiles in PVC: mouldings, skirting, corners, nosings etc.;
• PVC or linoleum on curved surfaces or where an immediate bond is required;
• floor and wall coverings in PVC where an immediate bond is required or on non-absorbent surfaces;
• floor and wall coverings in cork or wood with PVC backing
Spreading the adhesive
Adesilex VZ is applied evenly with a fine notched trowel (MAPEI No. 1) both to the substrate and to the backing of the covering. Very absorbent substrates may require a priming coat.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to browse more of our Mapei range.
Want to see how Mapei Adesilex VZ and other Mapei products have been used? Click here to view a range of Mapei Projects.