Ronafix Prepacked Fine Concrete – Bonded & unbonded, polymer modified
Ronafix Prepacked Fine Concrete – Bonded & unbonded, polymer modified fine concrete.. Ronafix Pre-packed Fine Concrete 25m+ is supplied as a pre-packed, two component, ready to use concrete for laying floor screeds. Ronafix Pre-packed Fine Concrete 25m+ is supplied complete with all the correct dry components in a bag and a bottle of polymer gauging liquid. Ronacrete Standard Primer two part polymer cement bonding agent is required for bonded screed applications.
- Factory packed for consistent high quality
- Ready for foot traffic after 24 hours
- Rapid drying—ready for most floorings after 10 days @ 50mm thick
- Contains 5/10mm aggregate for resistance to heavy wear
- Bonded screeds from minimum 25mm thickness
- Unbonded screeds minimum 35mm thickness
- Excellent resistance to passage of water and water vapour
Ronafix Pre-packed Fine Concrete 25m+ is used to lay new fine concrete screeds as thin as 25mm for heavy duty bonded application. Excellent adhesion can be achieved to suitably prepared surfaces and the screed is resistant to water, frost, and to heavy wear.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to browse more of our Ronacrete range.
Want to see how Prepacked fine concrete and other Ronacrete products have been used? Click here to view a range of Ronacrete Projects.