Tramex CMEX2 – Instant and non-destructive moisture content tests
Tramex CMEX2 – Instant and non-destructive moisture content tests per international standard ASTM F2659 with the CMEX II, a digital version of the CME4 handheld electronic moisture meter, designed for the instant and precise measurement of moisture content in concrete slabs, featuring a Carbide Method equivalent scale for concrete screeds and giving comparative readings in other cementitious floor screeds. Incorporating plug-in ports for the optional Hygro-i ® relative humidity probe and heavy-duty pin-type wood probes, this meter transforms into the ideal all-in-one instrument for the flooring professional.
Tramex CMEX2 Features:
- Measures up to 6.9% moisture content in concrete.
- Non-destructive CM Carbide Method moisture content equivalent readings.
- Large clear backlit digital display.
- Hold function “freezes” meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible, and for easy recording of data.
- Multi-language options.
- 7% to 40% Moisture Content measurement in Wood using Pin-type probe attachments. (optional)
- Attaches to a reusable relative humidity Hygro-i ® probe for in situ and hood testing of concrete per BS 8201, 8203, 5325 and ASTM F2170. (optional)
Not quite what you’re looking for? You can view our full available range of Tramex products here.
You can learn all about Tramex as a brand here.