Remmers Multiplan SiC Floor levelling compound
Remmers Multiplan SiC Floor levelling compound. Highly loadable and fast setting with special hardstuffs. A fast setting, cementitious floor levelling compound with mineral hardstuffs and special additives. The mixed mortar is capable of flowing and levels itself.
Special product properties:
- Easy to mix and distribute (can be pumped).
- Fast working; produces even surfaces that can be directly utilised.
- Layers from 8 to 15 mm thick, up to 30 mm in indentations.
- Very little inherent stress, sets crack-free, good adhesive bond.
- Very high surface hardness.
- Resistant to water and frost.
- Early loadable, self-levelling floor compound
- In industrial and trade areas on concrete and cement screed
- As a direct wearing layer for floors with heavy loads in warehouses, factory halls, workshops, garages, basements and living spaces
- Also for industrial loads.
Application rate – SiC Floor levelling compound
- Approx. 1.9 kg/m²/mm layer thickness (min. layer thickness 6 mm)
- Single layer thickness 6 – 15 mm
- Layer thickness in broken-out areas up to 30 mm
- Determine the precise quantity needed on a suitably large trial area.
Range of use
- Mineral substrates
- Directly usable levelling layer
- Industrial applications
Not quite what you’re looking for? View our full Remmers range here.